It is important to be an active member of the community, to offer each other guidance and support and to streamline our efforts towards a common goal, whether in terms of governance/administration, education, research, or the wider community. The links on the left list my current activities.
| I think it is very important to be an active part of the university community to help shape our future as we move into the next phase of development. I am involved as follows:
- Member of FR-TNW, the Faculty Council (Faculteitsraad) of the Faculty of Applied Sciences. My spearpoints include:
Contractual policy of the Tenure Track 2.0 scheme.
- Improvement of the contract mathematics education programme.
- Member of OLC-AT, the Education Committee (Opleidings Commissie) for the Advanced Technology degree programme. My spearpoints include:
- Curriculum improvement.
- Educational quality assurance.
- Different implementations of the Twente Educational Model (TOM) to maximise retention and learning.